Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
Se Habla Español
If you need any additional information about our rentals, please send us a message using our form or give us a call.
8:00am – 9:00pm, 7 Days A Week
1219 SE 148th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97233
Terms & Conditions
As a valued member of the PdxJumpers Family, we appreciate the trust you place in us to provide a fun, clean, and safe experiences for you and those you love.
Recently, there has been much attention worldwide focusing on the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), and we wanted to update you on the steps we are taking to protect both customers and employees.
What we are doing:
– We are continuing to clean and sanitize our equipment with registered antimicrobial products that are approved by the EPA.
– We are adhering to environmental cleaning and disinfection recommendations by the CDC.
– We are educating our team daily to increase preventative safety measures and to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19.
– We are ensuring all working members of our team are healthy and should they be sick, they will not be in physical contact with our valued customers or our team.
– We have made and continue to make our processes electronic (24/7 online ordering, electronic contracts, training, etc.) to reduce direct hand-to-hand contact and increase efficiency throughout the rental process.
– We will continue to offer customer-friendly policies that allow for the changing of booking dates and even cancellations, should the need arise.
Although the situation isn’t ideal, we understand that in today’s world, fun and entertainment are fundamental to our lives, which is why it can’t and shouldn’t simply stop. We believe We Rent Fun mission of connecting people to exceptional experiences is never more important than at times like this. We offer services that can come directly to you, and we thank you for continuing to trust us as a premier provider in the party and event rental space.
RESERVATION AND RENTAL AUTHORIZATION:
The person booking a rental with us must be at least 18 years old and must either be the owner/tenant of the property where the bounce house will be set up (if the event is at a home) or the responsible party/organizer if the event will be held elsewhere. We will contact you within 24 hours following receipt of your reservation.
SAFE OPERATING ZONE:
As a general guideline, please allow an excess of 3 feet on all sides for our Indoor/Mini Bouncers, 4 feet for all Large Bounce Houses, and 5 feet for all Bounce/Slide Combos, Big Blue, and our Obstacle Courses. For more specific details, please refer to the exact space requirements indicated within each individual product listing.
OUR SCHEDULED DELIVERY PROCESS:
All bounce house deliveries are made according to a route that is established in advance and is created specific to each day of deliveries. Therefore, it is essential that you provide us with both the start time AND end time of your event and notify us promptly if there are any changes to either time.
Effective May 1st, 2019, we are no longer able to accept reservations at local parks. This change in our policy is due to the huge insurance spikes required to deliver to a park. We are sorry for the inconvenience and please contact us with any questions.
PdxJumpers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel any reservation for inclement weather or other safety concerns. Worried about inclement weather? We have the Indoor/Mini Bouncer as an option, plus we have canopies and indoor games too! Cancellation is always the last resort, we will always try to accommodate replacement equipment whenever possible.
PdxJumpers focuses on a very simple concept: clean, attractive bounce house rentals that are cleaned after every use so you can feel confident in your rental from us.